• Angular.js-Has great MVC which strings MVC components together automatically and saves you time. HTML is used as a declarative language that makes them more intuitive.
• AngularJS 2.0 – They are Faster and stress more on browsers like IE10/11, Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari, Chrome on Android, Windows Phone 8+, iOS6 & Firefox mobile. Give better performance and easy applicability. But AngularJS2.0 cannot work with the new web components like custom elements, HTML imports, shadow DOM etc.
• AngularJS 4.0-Roughly six month after the release of Angular 2, angular 4 is now available. Angular4 consume less space and run quicker than previous versions. Have decrease in the size of the generated code to approximately 60 %. They have used animations in their own package, so in case you don’t use animation excess code won’t end up in your creation package.
• AngularJS 5.0– New version of angular was released in Nov 2017. It simplifies progressive web application, also provides a feature to get the native mobile applications with the mobile web apps. Have build optimizer tool which removes unnecessary runtime code as well as additional parts. Also comes with typescript 2.3 that makes the rebuilt super-fast.
• Extremely efficient: Since it creates its own virtual DOM that gives you enormous flexibility and amazing gain in performance.
• SEO friendly- React.js can run on the server side and the virtual DOM act as a regular web page in Browser.
• Best Developer tools- React has design and debugging tools available for Chrome and Firefox. Individual components can be selected, examined and could alter their current properties and state if needed.
• Small in size- Framework is 18–21KB and takes no time for the user to download and use it. Faster than all other frameworks
• Simple-Easy to understand because of its simple structure. Any template can be developed without time lag. Also, a user can easily trace the block with errors.
• Detailed documentation-With detailed documentation, a user can easily develop his own web page or application.
• Ember Data library-Ember data library includes features needed for communicating with a restful API. Don’t have to write your own program, we just have to define parameters and rest will be covered by ember.
• A built-in testing tools-Ember-cli application is supplied with QUnit which act as a default testing framework. But others are supported through third-party add-ons.
• Active community and support.
Real-time web development-Get updated automatically when underlying changes data changes.
Fast-Has a large community to get on with the basics really fast.