The cross-platform app development is seemingly becoming popular as the stratum of competition is surpassing higher up the order. What’s more, without any doubt, React Native has been distinguished as the most preferred cross-platform solution for the creation of both iOS and Android apps respectively. With React Native, you can work on two distinctive Operating Systems utilizing a single platform.
React Native likewise demonstrates supportive in building attractive User Interfaces, which can’t be recognized from a native app. The React Native might be a popular choice, however, it isn’t the best decision as it has a few disadvantages also.
Therefore, we would be highlighting the major advantages and disadvantages of the React Native, with the goal that you can a thought when to utilize the platform and when to maintain a strategic distance from it.
Advantages of React Native
- Known for Optimal Performance
- Obviously, React Native is a genuine resource when it comes to enhancing the performances through native control and modules. The React Native gets associated with the native components for both the Operating Systems and generates a code to the native APIs upfront and freely. Presently the performance enhances because of the way that it makes utilization of a different thread from the native APIs and UI.
- Large Community of Developers
- The support of a large community is likewise valuable as it enables you to share your portfolios and experiences so that you can go for better coding. There is one platform GitHub React Native Community, which urges the developers to share their experiences at whenever point they learning something new about the React Native. They likewise get the feedback and reviews on the same establishing a better communication with the community members.
- React Native is a Cost-Effective Solution
- We have just talked in the earlier paragraph how the code reusability in React Native lessens the cost of the application development. The developers don’t have to utilize separate codes for both the platforms as both OS can be coded with a single programming language.
- Now, this makes your project cost more affordable as you don’t need to utilize a large team and different developers for taking care of the job.
- Offers Simple User Interface
- On the off chance that you have built up a perfect app, it’s critical to get the sequence right and React Native is only the ideal choice for getting it. It offers a more responsive UI design and decreases the loading time too.
- Modular Architecture
- The Modular Programming isolates the program functions into different free and interchangeable blocks known as modules. Now, this is a software technique that makes the development more adaptable and builds up better coordination with one another to get the updates.
- React Native is profited to get this intuitive modular architecture, which helps React Native developers to effortlessly upgrade the apps at a quick pace. You can likewise reuse the modules same as codes for web and mobile APIs.
Disadvantages of React Native
We have talked about why React Native is a popular decision. However, without getting prejudiced, we additionally need to take a gander at the opposite side of the coin. Let’s start looking at some of the major disadvantages of React Native.
- Learning the Rope is a Tough Task
- React Native can be an intense rope to learn particularly if you are just a fresher in the application development field.
- Lacks Security Robustness
- In any case, now and again, you have to give additional security particularly if you are making financial and banking apps where data is exceptionally confidential. So, in that cases, specialists advice not to pick React Native.
- Dealing with the Memory
- Takes More Time to Initialize
While finishing up the discussion on the advantages and disadvantages of the React Native we would state that it is more than a valuable framework that is known for its cost-effective and efficient methods. It enables developers to reuse the codes and modules and offers the benefit of a large community base, and stable apps.
But there are some shortcomings too but don’t worry. Ti Technologies has a team full of React Native experts who can help you with your project in the best way. Get in touch to talk to our experts today about your project!