We are looking for a Java Developers with 4+ years of Experience.
Candidates with 5 plus years of strong programming experience in Core Java/ J2EE should be able to design, build , provide technical leadership and can own overall accountability for a successful implementation phase on all client projects.
Your day job would look like :
- Responsible for Analysis, Design, Coding (TDD/ BDD), Unit Testing (JUnit etc.), Integration in a microservice based architecture on cloud infrastructure.
- Should be able to perform technical rollout and post-deliverable support to address issues in integration, application scalability, operational performance and manageability
- Responsible for working with Product Owner, Scrum Master to set prioritize, develop user stories, acceptance criteria and conduct product demos with customers
What makes you a good fit for this role:
- Experience working on full product life cycle development, including design, programming, testing, documentation, implementation and maintenance
- 5 plus years of experience in core Java/ Advanced Java is a must: OOPs Concepts & Patterns, Algorithms, Multithreading, Data structures, JMS, HTML5, CSS3, Angular 5.x
- Must be able to connect to external services via XML/JSON RPC or SOAP
- MySQL Knowledge (SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors) is an advantage
- Exposure to automation Testing , CI,CD, SaaS, JIRA, GIT, EL stack
- Participated in daily scrums, sprint planning, sprint demos & retrospective, and in critical customer/production escalations & review overall quality of deliverables
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal/written communication & data presentation skills
- Quick learner and keen on learning new technologies
- Should be a self starter, fantastic team player and collaborator
What to expect at TI Technologies
- A fun filled environment that is dynamic, collaborative, and non-hierarchical.
- Work closely with latest technologies and collaborate with other world class technologists.
- Constant skill upgradation through a comprehensive learning ecosystem.
Shift Time: 2:00 PM – 11:00 PM