As the world of mobile apps is expanding beyond comprehension, demand for better and faster apps shoot up. We need applications that perform easily, have a magnificent look, simple to create, and can be implemented rapidly. All these necessities are difficult to satisfy as high performance, related to native apps, set aside enough time for the advancement. Then again, faster deployment, related with cross-platform applications, trade-off, no less than a bit, on performance.
Therefore, aching for better languages, tools that help top-notch hybrid apps development, and frameworks keep developers on their toes. One such resolution, which quickly changing the universe of versatile applications is Facebook’s React Native.
Let’s look at some reasons that point towards React Native taking the center stage in the future.
- Supports Both iOS & Android – ‘Supportive’
- Because of the two different operating systems which are majorly being used by the customers across the world, the primary challenge for the mobile app development companies is to choose one ahead of the other. But Facebook made it easy by introducing React Native. It supports both iOS and Android making it convenient for the app developers to use the same code for both the platforms without writing it from the scratch.
- Reusability for better development
- What makes us to state that REACTS is the eventual fate of application development? It is the reusability of the components. You don’t have the Web view components anymore for hybrid apps with React native. The essential code for this framework will easily be reused within the native apps, and you’ll easily compile it to the native apps. Actually, there are segments that are relevant in Android and iOS within this framework.
- You can build applications with readiness, including style and discharge them rapidly with the reusability option accessible in this framework. The functionality and speed stay native like with this framework.
- Shorter Development Cycles
- React Native makes the way toward creating versatile applications significantly quicker. There’s a large developer community supporting React, Associating with an open source project – it’s loads of components available for utilizing. We’ve seen development times drop by around 30% utilizing open source components.
- Utilizing Redux – the state management tool has likewise helped diminished development times radically. Making one shared data layer for both Android and iOS makes it speedier, with bringing down chances of disappointment.
- Live Updates and CodePush
- Longer approval times is more particular to iOS. Yet, updating all your user’s apps on the fly guarantees that you won’t need to manage with older version problems.
- Better Development Environment
- Developers unit having a far higher time developing on the React Native platform. Hot reloading refreshes the UI right away when any changes are made to the file. Evacuating the commonplace re-build and deploy from the emphasis cycle makes for a wonderful development experience.
- React Native uses the Flexbox design engine for both the platforms. This implies you have to learn only one design engine to develop on both Android and iOS. Compliment expectations to absorb data FTW!
- React Native Builds Near Native Apps
While there is most likely that React Native makes developing mobile apps a breeze, the applications so created are additionally high caliber. A lot of development organizations are switching to React Native. The rich ecosystem and the dynamic, developing community are indications that React Native will soon turn into a standard for mobile app development.
P.S. If you’re searching for a React Native development company, give us a shout!