In this post, I am going to explain how to configure Magento2 default pages. The ‘default page’ will be appeared when a visitor click on base URL. Normally home page is configured as default page.
Following are the different default page settings in Magneto2:
- Default Web URL : The default value “cms” or you can enter other value as needed.
- CMS Home Page: Select the cms page that you want to become website home page. Normally use “Home Page” or you can select any other page you like.
- Default No-route URL: The default value is “cms/index/noRoute”. You can enter any other value as needed.
- CMS No Route Page: Default value is “404 Not Found”. This is used to show CMS page when a 404 error appears in website.
- CMS No Cookies Page: Select “Enable Cookies”. This settings used to show CMS Page when cookies are disabled in the browser.
- Show Breadcrumbs for CMS Pages: Set to “Yes” if you want to show a breadcrumb trail at the top of all CMS pages.
You are at the end of tutorial !
Thank you for reading this post!!!